OrganicSuperHealth, respects our users & readers privacy rights.
* We do not ask for any personal information from our users other than automated information collected by cookies.
* We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
* We don’t store any personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our site.
OrganicSuperHealth.com’s website contain links to other sites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. OrganicSuperHealth.com’s sponsors, advertiser websites and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and deliver ads based on someone’s past visits to our website. You may block, disable or remove cookies from your web browser’s setting and monitor user activity through the use of “cookies” or web beacons (also known as web bugs, pixel tags,tracking pixels, or clear gif’s or by monitoring a user’s Device Identifier) on the Services.
We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website collecting personal information. For any information you provide to third party websites or our sponsors websites, you will be fully responsible for that.
* OrganicSuperHealth.com may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to our website. For instance, OrganicSuperHealth may monitor the most popular pages on the OrganicSuperHealth.com website or use spam screened by the Akismet service to help identify spam. OrganicSuperHealth.com may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, OrganicSuperHealth.com does not disclose personal information other than as described below:
- OrganicSuperHealth.com will not disclose or sell personal information or potentially personal identifying information to anyone other than it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for the prosecution and punishment of offenses.